Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Feeling Good Like I Should Artinya


Feeling Good Like I Should Artinya

tolong lanjutkan ini feeling good like should ​

1. tolong lanjutkan ini feeling good like should ​


Jawaban: feeling good like i should  Went and took a walk around the neighborhood

Feeling blessed, never stressed

Got that sunshine on my Sunday best

Everyday can be a better day despite the challenge

All you gotta do is leave it better than you found it

It's gonna get difficult to stand but hold your balance

I just say whatever cause there is no way around it 'cause

Everyone falls down sometimes

But you just gotta know it'll all be fine

It's ok, uh-huh

It's ok, it's ok

Feeling good, like I should

Went and took a walk around the neighborhood

Feeling blessed, never stressed

Got that sunshine on my Sunday best

Somedays you wake up and nothing works you feel surrounded

Gotta give your feet some gravity to get you grounded

Keep good things inside your ears just like the…

Penjelasan:


2. Apa arti Feeling good?


Merasa baik atau enak.


3. arti feeling good adalah ???​


Jawaban:

terasa baik

semoga membantu

Jawaban:

feeling good= merasa baik.


4. i....be absent tomorrow .i am not feeling good right now a.will b.can c.will notd.cannot ​


D. Cannot

karena dia tidak bisa absen karena tidak enak badan

Cannot:Tidak Bisa

Will Not:Tidak Akan

a.will

PENJELASAN
absent = tidak hadir
Will =akan
=aku tidak akan hadir besok

5. my mother isn't feeling well so i told her that she... to the doctor. (should to go/should go)tlg di jwb dong ​


should go

maaf kalau salah

my mother isn't feeling well so i told her that she should go to the doctor.

jadi jawaban yang benar adalah should go yaa

jadikan jawaban ini jawaban terbaikk

6. 2.Elsa: Hi Siska, are you feeling well now?SiskaElsa, I am stomachache. Can you accompany me to take medicineDesy: yes, of courseI am finec. I am not feeling goodI am feeling good d. I am very goodb.​


I'm not feeling good

semoga membantu :)


7. honest time it I drunk feeling it your,,artinya apah


Jawaban:

artinya waktu jujur aku mabuk merasakanya milikmu

maaf kalo salah ya


8. i,m feeling well, thanks arti BHS INDONESIAN​


Saya merasa baik-baik saja.

Nb:

- I'm = saya/aku.

- Feeling = rasa/perasaan/merasa.

- Well = baik.

Jawab :

Saya merasa baik

Penjelasan:

Please perhatikan tanda baca (I'm feeling well)


9. arti i am feeling great tlong y


aku merasa benar, maaf kalo salah
Saya merasa besar (Menurut saya)

10. apa arti (not feeling)


Jawaban:

Tidak Merasa(not feeling)

Perasaan(feeling)

Semoga Bermanfaat


11. apa arti yu've got me feeling like psycho?​


Jawaban:

artinya adalah kamu membuat saya merasa seperti orang gila


12. I AM FEELING GREAT artinya


saya merasa benar
semoga membantu....saya merasa besar.
semogah bermanfaat ya?

13. Apa artinya How are you feeling I'm good thanks​


Jawaban:

Bagaimana perasaanmu, aku baik, terima kasih

Semoga bermanfaat ya:')

Jawaban:

Bagaimana perasaanmu aku baik terima kasih

Penjelasan:

MAAF KALAU SALAH DAN SEMOGA MEMBANTU :)


14. feeling like a fairy in thisfeel like a fairy in thisDari kata diatas, lebih tepat penggunaan feeling atau feel?​


Jawaban:

Feeling

Penjelasan:

Karena feeling menunjukkan perasaan yg lagi dirasakan. Semoga membantu


15. i'm feeling good .... please continue


like I should

Went and took a walk around the neighborhood

Feeling blessed, never stressed

Got that sunshine on my Sunday best

Jawaban:

Feeling good, like I should

Went and took a walk around the neighborhood

Feeling blessed, never stressed

Got that sunshine on my Sunday best

maaf klo salah


16. arti dari "i love that feeling i get when i see your smile"


"i love that feeling i get when i see your smile"

Saya suka perasaan saya ketika saya dapat melihat senyummu

17. apa artinya yes like what i'm feeling right now


artinya adalah

"Ya,seperti yang kurasakan sekarang"

iya, seperti perasaan yang sedang saya rasakan sekarang

18. Apa arti dari i am not feeling well


aku tidak berpikir baiksaya merasa tidak baik

19. Feeling anxious dont know what career should i pursue .....


Jawaban:

Look ... I don't know what really happened With you Out there If you want , You can talk about it let it all out

it's not good for your mental health if you keep it all your feelings by yourself .

(*´˘`*)♡


20. arti dari kata I am feeling sad​


Jawaban:

aku merasa sedih

Penjelasan:

Ig : kairelv_

Jawaban:

Saya merasa sedih

Penjelasan:

semogga membantu


Video Terkait


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: