Sunday, February 13, 2022

Receptionist Good Morning Palm Hotel Can I Help You Guest


Receptionist Good Morning Palm Hotel Can I Help You Guest

Receptionist : Good Morning, Nirwana Hotel. Can I help you? Caller : Room 1023, Please.​

Daftar Isi

1. Receptionist : Good Morning, Nirwana Hotel. Can I help you? Caller : Room 1023, Please.​


ini soalnya disuruh ngapain ? kalo disuruh translate

slamat pagi , di nirwana hotel . ada yang bisa saya bantu?

kamar nomer 1023 , tolong


2. Receptionist : Good morning, Happy Family Restaurant. May I help you? Guest : Good morning . . . . Receptionist : When would you like your reservation?Guest : Tomorrow evening.1 poin​


Jawaban:

I would like to reserve a table for two people.

Penjelasan:

Karena jawaban dari resepsionis " kapan anda ingin di reservasi?" maka pernyataan yang tepat adalah "saya ingin reservasi satu meja untuk 2 orang"

Terima Kasih.


3. Receptionist : Good morning, Happy Family Restaurant. May I help you? Guest : Good morning . . . . Receptionist : When would you like your reservation?Guest : Tomorrow evening.1 poinapa jawabannya ?​


Jawaban:yes i need hlep

Penjelasan:

Jawaban:

tidak tahu

Penjelasan:

cari sendiri


4. Complete the following sentences! 1. Receptionist : Hotel Beach House, can I help you? 2. Guest : I'm phoning to ..... a room. 3. Receptionist : When would you like to arrive?


Jawaban:

booking

Penjelasan:

I'm phoning to booking room = Saya menelepon untuk memesan kamar


5. read the dialogue bellowreceptionist : excuse me, sir can you help me? guest : i would like to book a room in your hotelreceptionist : what type of room do you want, sir ?guest : a single room, pleasereceptionist : alright, sir please fill out this formexplain the situation of the dialogue above​


Answer:

The guest is asking the receptionist if he could book a room in the hotel...The receptionist ask the guest what type of room is she or he going to book. The guest said single room. Then the receptionist ask the guest to fill out the form.

translate:

Tamu bertanya kepada resepsionis apakah dia bisa memesan kamar di hotel ... Resepsionis bertanya kepada tamu jenis kamar apa yang akan dia pesan. Kata tamu kamar single. Kemudian resepsionis meminta tamu untuk mengisi formulir.

Maaf jika salah...semoga membantu


6. Receptionist: Good Morning. Nirwana Hotel. Can I help you? Caller: Room 1023. please. Receptionist: I’msorry, there is no answer. ...? (A) What can I do for you (B) Howd o you spell it (C) Can I take a message (D) He is not in at the moment


Mapel: Bahasa Inggris
Category: Conversation

Pembahasan

A. What can I do for you?
A receptionist does not hear anything from the caller, perhaps there is a problem with phone speaker. So, as a respect, she repeats what can she do?

semoga membantu

7. Receptionist: Good morning, NirwanaHotel. Can I help you ? Caller: Room 1023,please. Receptionist : I'm sorry, there is noanswer..............? *​


Jawaban: ini jawabannya ya kak

Penjelasan:

i'm sorry but there's no one / sign that you booked the room on 1023

^^ semoga membantu

jangan lupa jadikan yang terbaik ya..


8. Receptionist: "Good morning. Can I Help you. Sir?" Customer : "Good morning, I want to check in the hotel, can you get a room for me?" Receptionist: "Of course Sir, What is your name?" Customer : " My name is Riyo" Receptionist: "Yes, wait a few minutes" Customer: "Okey" Receptionist: "By the way. How long will you stay?" Customer: "I'll stay for 3 days" Receptionist: "OK, This is key your room is No. 155" Customer: "Thanks" Receptionist: "You're welcome" 1. Where is the location of the text? a. Canteen b. School c. House d. Restorant e. Hotel​


Jawaban:

E. Hotel

Penjelasan:

semoga membatu

Jawaban:

e. hotel

Penjelasan:

karena customer terlihat ingin menginap dlm 3 haridi dlm ruangan No.155

gitu sih singkatnya


9. Receptionist: "good morning. what can i do for you?" guest: "i'd like to talk to the personal manager, please?" receptionist: ....... guest: "yes, my name is hendrato." *


Receptionist: "good morning. what can i do for you?"

Guest: "i'd like to talk to the personal manager, please?"

Receptionist: "may i have your name, please?"

Guest: "yes, my name is hendrato."

explanation:

the possible answer is "may i have your name, please?" because the guest responds by saying "yes" and proceeds to state his name which hints that the receptionist politely asked if she could ask his name.

other viable answers may include:

"can i ask your name?"

"would it be okay if i ask what your name is?"

etc


10. hotel grand mulia. good morning . can i..... you


help
...................Can i help you. Semoga membantu

11. receptionist : good morning, nirwana hotel. can i help you? caller : room 1023, please. receptionist : i'm sorry, there is no answer..? A. what can i do for you B. how do you spell it C. can i take a message D. he is not in at the moment


sptnya jawaban a,c dan d benar..hny c yg tdk pas utk situasi ini...

12. No1(No. Soal: 1]Sisa Waktu: 1 jam 59 menit 23 detikThis dialog is for questions 1-4Receptionist : Good evening. 1)...............?Guest : Yes, Please. I'd like a room for twonightsReceptionist : Certainly, sir. Single or double?Guest : Well, I'd like a room with twin beds.2)...........?Receptionist : Yes, we still have one. Do you likethe one on the ground floor or on the third floor?Guest : Ground floor, please, 3)................?Receptionist: It's Rp.300.000 plus tax andserviceGuest : Ok, I'll take one,pleaseReceptionist : Thank you, sir. It's room 124.Guest : Thank you1. A. Would you help meB. What do you wantC. Can I help youD. Can you help meE Can I give you a room​


Jawaban:

C. Can I help you

SEMOGA MEMBANTU:)


13. Receptionist: Good morning. Palm hotel, can I help you?Guest :...Can I meet Mr. AlfianCould I book eight tables for tonight, please?I'd like to book a cruise for vacation here.I'd like to reserve a double bedroom for next Saturday, please.​


Answer:

Receptionist : Good morning. Palm Hotel, can I help you? (Selamat pagi. Palm Hotel, ada yang dapat saya bantu?)

Guest : "I'd like to reserve a double bedroom for next Saturday, please" (Saya ingin pesan dua tempat tidur untuk Sabtu depan)

Maaf jika ada yang salah

Jawaban:

Good morning, Palm hotel , can i help you ( Selamat pagi , hotel Palm , apa yang bisa  saya bantu?

Can i meet  Mr. Alfian

Could I book eight tables for tonight, please?

I'd like to book a cruise for vacation here.

I'd like to reserve a double bedroom for next Saturday, please (bisakah saya bertemu dengan tuan Alfian , bisakah saya memesan delapan meja untuk nanti malam? saya juga akan memesan sebuah kapal untuk liburan ini , saya juga mendapatkan dobel kamar untuk hari Sabtu depan?

Penjelasan:


14. Receptionist : “Hotel Duta good morning.Can I help you."Caller “Morning, I need ... for twodays."a. double roomb. double tapeC. by planed. can I help youe. I want to make reservation​


Jawaban:

a. double room

smeoga membantu

Jawaban:

B.double room

Penjelasan:

kamar ganda^^


15. receptionist: hello good morning "mak nyos" restaurant. may I help you customer: ....resepsionis: all right​


Jawaban:

Yes, may i get a fried rice, please? Thankyou.

Penjelasan:

Receptionist: Hello, Good morning, "Mak Nyos" restaurant. May I help you?

Customer: Yes, may i get a fried rice, please? Thankyou.

Receptionist: All right.

SemogaMembntuyhh


16. receptionist : good morning nirwan hotel can l help you caller l would like to talk to mr donald room 1023 pleasereceptionist : l am sorry there is no answer..... .......isilah titik titik d atas​


Jawaban:

receptionist : good morning nirwan hotel can l help you

caller l would like to talk to mr donald room 1023 please

receptionist : l am sorry there is no answer.credit or quota.


17. receptionist : horison hotel .good morning .can l help you ? ,arifin ,: good morning ..... ? l need them for toninght receptionist : l am so sorry sir , they all have been booked A) can l book a double room ? B) l want to pay the bill for my room C) how about reserving in my hotel ? D) is it possible for you to stay at this hotel ?


A. can i book a double room?

#sryklosalah :vAns:
Kalimat yang cocok adalah A) can I book a double room?

18. Receptionist: Good morning, Nirwana Hotel. Can I help you?Caller: Room 1023, please.Receptionist : I'm sorry, there is no answer... ?A. What can I do for youB. How do you spell itC. Can I take a message D. He is not in at the moment​


D. He is not in at the moment

Jawaban:

A. What can i do for you

Penjelasan:

maaf kalau salah


19. Receptionist : Good morning, Sentana Hotel. Can I help you? Caller : Room 1023, please. Receptionist : I'm sorry, there is no answer.............................? Select one: A. He is not in at the moment B. Can I take a message C. What can I do for you D. How do you spell it


Jawaban:

B. Can I take a message

Penjelasan:


20. buatlah percakapan handling guest?dihotel,guest dan receptionist,tolong jawab secepatnya


Handling reservation
David:Excuse me. I think there is a mistake in our bill.We didn't have dinner here last night.
Receptionis: I'm sorry,sir.Here's the bill from the hotel restaurant.It's got your signature on it.
David: But that's not my signature.I'd like to speak to the manager.
Receptionis: I'm sorry sir, the manager is busy.
Manager:you have a complaint about your bill,sir?
David:Yes.I'm afraid there's mistake we didn't have dinner in the restaurant last night.
Manager:But this looks your signature on the restaurant bill let me see. Oh dear I'm very sorry.There's another couple called morris in the hotel.They had dinner last night.Not you.I di apologize.

maaf kalau salah

Video Terkait


Previous Post
Next Post

0 comments: